21 February 2011

21 February 2011

Only 139 days left. It sounds like a lot, but so did "a year" back in July, Now there's less than five months left and I can't decide if I'm excited or scared. I just can't picture my life after leaving here. I can't even begin to describe how much I will miss everyone. I can't imagine leaving Derek. But I can't wait to be a medic, either. I know that this is what I was meant to do and I'm beyond excited to see it all within my reach. I've done a lot of thinking about me and my life in general lately. I'm trying to be a better person. I have a long ass way to go though. Haha. Derek makes it easier though. He is a lot more than I deserve. I'm changing jobs next month. Taco bell in Knoxville. It's going to be weird to be away from Sonic, but I think it'll be less stressful. Maybe I won't bring work home so much, I got my first car! A 1998 Kia Sportage. I love it! I've gotta get up and running now. I'll write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment